Through our partner PIB Insurance Services, NetRent Insurance Services are able to offer Home Emergency Cover as a standalone policy.
- Plumbing and drainage – Damage to or failure of the plumbing and drainage system where internal flooding or water damage is a likely consequence. Blocked toilet and blocked external drains within the boundaries of the property where this can be resolved by jetting.
- Main heating system – The sudden failure to function of the central heating system in the home.
- Domestic power supply – The failure of the internal domestic electricity, gas and water supplies within the home but not the failure of the mains supply.
- Home security – Damage to, or the failure of, external doors, windows or locks, compromising the security of the home.
- Lost keys – The loss of the only available set of keys to the home if you cannot replace them, or gain normal access.
- Pest infestation – The removal of wasp and hornet nests, house mice and field mice, rats and cockroaches.
- And much more…
Click here to view the full policy details
Furthermore if you prefer, your tenants can contact the helpline direct regarding any claims. You can provide your tenants with the relevant contact telephone numbers and policy details, saving you time, money and effort.
There is a standard limit of £500 per claim and is subject to £1000 maximum per annum.
This is not a maintenance plan, and does not cover boilers over 15 years old. For a full list of exclusions please see the full policy details.
For more information, please call 01352 721300 or complete the form below: