PIB offers support in the event of a loss to help you at a distressing time.

Additional cover can be arranged to provide a dedicated loss adjuster in the event of larger losses in excess of £5000.

Why do I need an independent loss adjuster to help me make a claim?

Loss adjusters have the knowledge and experience to take care of the paperwork and deal with the insurers direct on your behalf. The convenience and reassurance of knowing that your claim is being expertly managed means that you can get on with rebuilding your business and be sure that you have a dedicated person acting in your interest.

What will a loss adjuster actually do?

  • Your independent loss adjuster will make telephone contact within two hours of you reporting the loss.
  • They will advise you on loss mitigation and personally visit you within 24 hours of notification of the loss with a view of getting things up and running as quick as possible.
  • They will manage all claims meetings and communications with insurers.
  • They will source equipment and temporary accommodation and get this agreed with insurer’s representative.
  • They will supervise contractors and arrange interim payments from insurers.
  • And they will negotiate with insurers for the best settlements available.

Please contact 01603 964299 or netrent@pib-insurance.com for more information.

If you spend £1000 or more a year on your landlord insurance our insurance partners PIB Insurance Brokers have a special deal* they can offer you. Please click here.

*This relates to a premium saving of up to 20% that PIB Insurance Brokers can offer in the majority of circumstances

For more information, please call 01352 721300 or complete the form below:

    Please contact me regarding a Dedicated Loss Adjuster
    Your completed form will be sent to NetRent and to our insurance partner PIB Insurance Brokers

    Your Name

    Telephone Number

    Your Email